Please take note of our Terms here before making a purchase.
- R32 430 VAT Incl (2-3 Weeks waiting time)
- Price excludes delivery to buyer's address.
- Financing - From R1999 p/m (T's & C's Apply)
- Interest rate is personalised
- Click here for more info.
- 40 Watt CO2 Laser Tube
- Laser Tube (Life Hours): 1000-1300 hrs (depending on how well machine is maintained)
- Size that can fit in machine: 350x250x4mm
- Cutting Size: 300x200x4mm (depending on material)
- Engraving Size: 300x200x4mm
- Rotary Tool: N/A (This machine cannot take a rotary attachment)
- Adjustable Bed Height: N/A (The bed height is stationary)
- CO2 Tube water cooling (Water Pump included)
- Built-in Water Temperature Meter
- Engraving Speed: 0-350mm/s
- Cutting Speed: 0-35mm/s
- Minimum Shaping Character: 1mm X 1mm
- Resolution Ratio: 0.026mm / 1000dpi
- Motor Type: Stepper Motor
- Operating Temperature: 0-45C
- Machine Size: 800x500x260mm
- Package Size: 900x600x360mm
- Package Weight: 30kg
- A fully functional, assembled and aligned CO2 laser cutting/engraving machine
- Upgraded Smoke Extraction Unit
- 1x 5l Distilled Water
- 1x 20 liter bucket with closed lid if a water chiller was not purchased.
- An English user manual written & compiled by Focal Tech
- Basic machine training (free of charge at our premises)
- Designing Software: Inkscape
- Machine operating Software & Training: Whisperer
- A list of basic machine settings
- A list of laser cutting material suppliers
- Laser-ready templates
- Upgraded Smoke extraction unit + 10m Aluminium Smoke Extraction Pipe
- Air-assist unit
- Water Pump
- Warranty (excluding demo machines)
- Phone/Whatsapp/Remote Desktop support
- A computer/laptop + internet connection
- Inkscape/designing software Training
- Laser Cutting Material
- Industrial Water Chiller - Optional
- Frozen 2liter bottles for water cooling if a water chiller was not purchased.
- A small fire extinguisher
- Microfiber cloth/cotton earbuds & Rubbing Alcohol
- A General Screw Driver Set, Allen Key Set & Thin Nose Pliers
- Suitable for entry level businesses and hobbyists
- Smaller/specific projects such as rubber stamps, stencils and thin material sheets.
- The FT3020 has a stationary bed height. Please note that an object with a max. thickness of 4mm can fit in the machine. It is difficult for thicker objects like cutting boards or pocket knives to fit it the machine as it will result in the incorrect focal length being used. An incorrect focal length results in poor quality engraving.
- The FT3020 does not have the ability to engrave on round objects like glasses or bottles. (No rotary attachment)
- Please click here for a list of materials that can be used.
- Please click here for some samples that can be made with this machine. Keep in mind that this machine cannot use a rotary attachment and is not suitable for materials bigger than 350x250x4mm.