- Prices displayed are 15% VAT INCLUSIVE.
- Prices are subject to change due to the current exchange rate fluctuations. Please ask for a formal quote. Quotes are valid for 7 days.
- A waiting period of 2-3 Weeks will apply, but may be prolonged due to delays during the importation process or at the South African Customs Department that are not within our control.
- Please take note of our Terms here before making a purchase.
- Between R79 628.60 and R91 572.89, depending on exchange rate. Please ask for a formal quote.
- Price excludes delivery to buyer's address.
- Financing - From R2799 p/m (T's & C's Apply)
- Interest rate is personalised
- Click here for more info.
This combo deal includes:
- 1x FT5030 CO2 Laser Cutter/Engraver (50W 500x300mm - cut up to 6mm thick, depending on material)
- 1x Rotary Attachment for Laser Cutter (engraving on bottles/glasses)
- 1x FTV34 Vinyl Cutter (Max Cutting Width: 798mm, Max Feed Width: 860mm)
- 1x FTH3023 Heat Press 300x230mm
- Basic Machine Training (free of charge at our premises)
- English User Manuals compiled by Focal Tech
- Laser/Vinyl-Ready Templates
- List of Laser/Vinyl Cutting Material Suppliers
- List of Basic Machine Settings
- Software (LaserCAD, Coreldraw Home & Student, ArtCut)
- Smoke Extraction Unit (Laser Cutter)
- Air-Assist Unit (Laser Cutter)
- Water Pump (Laser Cutter)
- 3-pack of Blades (Vinyl Cutter)
- Blade Holder (Vinyl Cutter)
- Pen Attachment (Vinyl Cutter)
- Support (We are available on Whatsapp for any queries/questions)
- We will gladly import spare parts that are not in stock/available in S.A
- CO2 Laser Cutters/Engravers cannot engrave/cut through stainless steel/metals. It can only be "marked" with the use of Dry Moly spray.
- The FTV34 Vinyl Cutter does not have a Print Function - Only Cutting.
- The FTV34 requires a permanent USB connection to a computer during operation.
- ArtCut & LaserCAD are only compatible with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- ArtCut requires a CD/DVD Rom drive.