- Prices displayed are 15% VAT INCLUSIVE.
- Prices are subject to change due to the current exchange rate fluctuations. Please ask for a formal quote. Quotes are valid for 7 days.
- A waiting period of 2-3 Weeks will apply, but may be prolonged due to delays during the importation process or at the South African Customs Department that are not within our control.
- Please take note of our Terms here before making a purchase.
- Between R44 783.60 and R51 501.14, depending on exchange rate. Please ask for a formal quote.
- Price excludes delivery to buyer's address.
This combo deal includes:
- 1x FT3020 Desktop CO2 Laser Cutter/Engraver (40W 300x200mm - cut up to 4mm thick, depending on material)
- 1x Upgraded Smoke Extraction Unit for the FT3020
- 1x FTV14 Desktop Vinyl Cutter (A4 size)
- Basic Machine Training (free of charge at our premises)
- English User Manuals compiled by Focal Tech
- Laser/Vinyl-Ready Templates
- List of Laser/Vinyl Cutting Material Suppliers
- List of Basic Machine Settings
- Software (Whisperer, Inkscape, ArtCut)
- Air-Assist Unit (Laser Cutter)
- Water Pump (Laser Cutter)
- 3-pack of Blades (Vinyl Cutter)
- Blade Holder (Vinyl Cutter)
- Pen Attachment (Vinyl Cutter)
- Support (We are available on Whatsapp for any queries/questions)
- CO2 Laser Cutters/Engravers cannot engrave/cut through stainless steel/metals. It can only be "marked" with the use of Dry Moly spray.
- The FT3020 has a stationary bed height. Please note that an object with a max. thickness of 4mm can fit in the machine. It is difficult for thicker objects like cutting boards or pocket knives to fit it the machine as it will result in the incorrect focal length being used. An incorrect focal length results in poor quality engraving.
- The FT3020 does not have the ability to engrave on round objects like glasses or bottles. (No rotary attachment)
- The FTV14 Vinyl Cutter does not have a Print Function - Only Cutting.
- Both machines need a permanent USB connection to a computer during operation.
- ArtCut & Whisperer are only compatible with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- ArtCut requires a CD/DVD Rom drive.