Focal Tech Finance
Thank you for considering product finance at Stampology (Pty) Ltd t/a Focal Tech. Please read the requirements and loan application process carefully. Please note that by accepting any of our finance options you are abided by the company terms of Stampology (Pty) Ltd t/a Focal Tech.
Financing with Major South African Banks:
To qualify for financing the following requirements have to be met:
The applicant must be:
- 18 years or older
- a permanent South African resident
- permanently employed or self-employed
- with a minimum monthly income of R5000 p/m
- able to pass an affordability and credit scoring assessment
To apply for a financing, the following documents are required:
- Clear, Certified copy of ID
- Proof of Address (not older than 3 months)
- Latest Payslip or IT34 if self employed
- 3 Months’ bank statements/Payslips
- Finance will be with the major South African Banks.
- Interest rate is personalised.
- Please note that the importation process will only begin once we have received the full amount from the loan provider (bank). A waiting period will still apply before machinery can be handed to the buyer.
- Normal Company Terms will apply
- Loan contract and payment arrangements of loan will be between the loan provider (bank) and the loan applicant.
6-Month Down Payment Contract
- Must be 18 years or older and have a valid ID document (certified copy required).
- No bank statements/payslips/proof of address needed.
- No interest is charged and no credit checks will be done, but a minimum deposit of 10% is payable upfront. A bigger deposit amount will result in a smaller monthly installment.
- Full amount payable within a 6 (six) month period from date of deposit received.
- Requested Items/machinery shall remain the property of Stampology (Pty) Ltd t/a Focal Tech and will only be released to the buyer/importation process will only commence once the final payment has been made and reflects in our account. Please note that the importation process for the FT3020, FT5030, all vinyl cutters, UV printers and heat presses may take 2-3 weeks from date of full payment received. Importation process for the FT7050, FT9060 and FT1490 will take 8-12 weeks from date of full payment received. An additional R29 000 VAT Incl will be added to the down payment amount should the buyer want any of last mentioned machines within 3-4 weeks from date of full payment received.
- This agreement requires regular payments and will expire on the date of final payment or 6 (six) months after commencement, whichever comes first.
- This agreement may be terminated by the buyer at any time prior to the expiry date, whereby Stampology (Pty) Ltd t/a Focal Tech will charge an admin fee of 10% of the money that has already been paid as well as the deduction of expenses paid by the company (bank costs). The rest will be refunded to the buyer. The same will apply in the event of death of the buyer.
- Should the agreement expire before full payment has been received, Stampology (Pty) Ltd t/a Focal Tech will charge an admin fee of 10% of the money that has already been paid as well as the deduction of expenses paid by the company (bank costs). The rest will be refunded to the buyer.
- The buyer may also give Stampology (Pty) Ltd t/a Focal Tech written permission to start the importation process during the 6-Month Down Payment Contract period, BUT please note that should the buyer want to terminate the contract during this process, a refund will not be offered immediately. We reserve the right to complete the importation process and find a new buyer for machine/s involved after which a refund can be offered to the original buyer.
- Please note that it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that payments are made on a monthly basis (EFT or card facilities) as we do not deduct these amounts with debit orders.
- Agreement and payment arrangements will be between buyer and Stampology (Pty) Ltd t/a Focal Tech.
- A down payment contract will be issued once we have received a certified copy of buyer’s ID document.
- Normal Company Terms and warranties will apply.
- Please note that demo machines cannot be purchased with this option. Only new machines.